Finance Homework Solution
Are you worried for your Finance Tutorial and finding any help desk for that? Then let your search end at
We stand with well qualified finance tutors who are able to sort out your finance problems.
To reach at our Finance Assignment help just email us your finance tutorial along with the specific problems in which you require help. Here you have the facility to give your exact deadline for your finance assignment help problems in terms of Date & Time. We offer both online tutoring and email based assignment or its problem solution help. Our finance tutorial help desk has helped many students pursuing education through regular as well as online universities, institutes or online MBA Programs.
Our finance tutorial help desk includes following topics :
- Bond Valuation : It consists of Bond Price, Coupon Yield, Current Yield, Yield to Maturity (YTM), Callable Bond, Municipal Bond, Corporate Bond and Convertible Bonds.
- Stock Valuation : It consists of Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Gordon Growth model, PE ratio and Return On Equity (ROE).
- Dividend Policy : It includes Dividend Payout Ratio, Dividend Frequency, Dividend Yield, Dividend Discount Model, Zero Growth Dividend Discount Model and Constant Growth Dividend Discount Model.
- Capital Structure : It includes Free cash flow (FCF), Leverage, Debt Calculations, Debt to Equity Ratio (D/E), M&M model, Pecking order theory and Agency Costs.
- Risk & Return
: The risk-return continuum is the relationship between the amount of return gained on an investment and the amount of risk undertaken in that investment. However, the more return sought, the more risk that must be undertaken. It covers the other topics like Beta Calculation, Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), Measurement of Risk, Sources of Risk and more.
- Cost of Capital
: The cost of capital is the cost of an organization's funds (both debt and equity), or as per the investor's point of view "the expected return on a portfolio of all the company's existing securities". It covers topics like Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM), Cost of Debt, Cost of Equity, Cost of Preference Shares, Cost of Retained Earnings & External Equity and more.
- Cash Management
: Cash management or treasury management, is a marketing term for certain services offered primarily to larger business customers. It covers Cash Forecasting and Budgeting, Cash Management Control, Credit Policy, Efficient Cash Management, Factors affecting Liquidity Mix and more.
- Inventory Management
: It is about specifying the size as well as placement of stocked goods. It covers topics like Economic Order Quantity (EOQ), Inflation and EOQ, Inventory Costs, Purpose of Inventory and more.
- Financial Statement Analysis
: It refers to an assessment of the viability, stability and profitability of a business, sub-business or project. It covers Capital structure, Sensitivity Analysis, NPV Sensitivity Matrix, Cash Flow Analysis, Income Statement Analysis and more.
- Types of Leverage : In finance, leverage is a general term for any technique to multiply gains and losses. It covers topics like Combined Leverage, Financial Leverage, Indifferent point Debt, Equity Capital and more.
Learning as well as understanding finance and financial management is very vital for students. We, at eassigmentsupport.com. effectively help you to do your assignment regarding the concept of finance and financial management, which would be useful even when you take up a career.